Monday, April 28, 2014

Mary Kay How-To: Five Minute Face (+playlist)

Happy Monday!

My everyday face has to be quick and easy. I'm always the last one to get ready and I don't have time to spend more than 10 or 15 minutes on my morning skincare routine. Even though I have to fit my routine into my schedule, I've found that I can still have fun with color and keep my skin healthy with all the options Mary Kay has given me. I'm a ten steps or less kind of girl and you better believe, if those steps aren't simple, I won't be doing them. That is something that I love about Mary Kay - there's something for everyone.

Whether you have five, ten, or thirty minutes to spend on your face; whether you love playing with color or you prefer the timeless look of neutrals; or you need a line of skincare products that makes it easy to keep your skin healthy and radiant: I can help you find what works for you.

Check out this Mary Kay How-To video on looking fabulous in five minutes.

It features the following products that will make your skincare and makeup routine a breeze:

Mary Kay TimeWise Day Solution Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 35

Mary Kay Lip Liner

Mary Kay Creme Lipstick

Mary Kay Creme-to-Powder Foundation

Mary Kay Mineral Cheek Color

Mary Kay Lash Love Mascara

Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color


All of these products can be interchanged with whatever Mary Kay products you love. For instance, if you're not a lipstick kind of girl, you could substitute the lip liner and lipstick for a NouriShine Plus or At Play Lip Gloss.

Give me a shout and we can plan an awesome party full of great Spring looks!

Peace & Love - Afton




No comments:

Post a Comment