Thursday, May 8, 2014

Ain't No Party Like a Mary Kay Party

OK. We all have our ideas about a Mary Kay party; or any other "I bought it from my *fill in the blank* lady" party, for that matter. I've thrown parties for everything - ask my friends, they'll vouch for that. What I love about a Mary Kay party is that you never have to throw the same party twice - and if you just want to pamper yourself, you can schedule a one-on-one consultation.

Because I know we all have palpitations when someone asks us to throw a party, here's a few reasons why throwing a Mary Kay party will be the most fun you've ever had with a product party.

1. There's No Sales Presentation. Period. 
I'm not going to stand in front of you and all your friends and tell you how great every single product is and rattle off a list of ingredients and every claim about Mary Kay products. That's not fun for you or for me. What I will do is, based on your choice of theme, plan out what products to sample for you and your friends. I'll walk you through the application of each product and tell you about it as we go (as in, this is what it's called and these are the benefits). You can talk, add comments - it's interactive! That's the fun part - you all get to try the products together and a Mary Kay party only takes 45-60 minutes.

2. The Sky's The Limit 
When it comes to themes, the possibilities are endless. You can do a spa party and try Mary Kay products like Satin Hands, Mint Bliss Energizing Lotion, TimeWise Even Complexion Mask, and TimeWise Body Toning Lotion. If you're a bride to be, you can invite all of your bridesmaids over and we can try looks for the wedding. Theme your party 'Girl's Night Out' so you can all get ready for your night on the town together or do a Five-Minute Face party to learn how to get ready when you're on the go. A regular skincare party consists of the TimeWise Miracle Set, TimeWise Foundation, and color cosmetics like mineral eye and cheek colors and lipsticks and glosses. It's all about you and your friends (or just you if you want a one-on-one consultation)!

3. It's All About Technique
I'm a firm believer that makeup should enhance your face, not make you look like you got ready in the dark. I love that Mary Kay parties encourage you to learn the benefits of skincare and the technique for applying your color cosmetics on your own. My hands-off approach at your party will help you recreate that awesome smokey eye or cat eye with confidence. It's all about showcasing the beauty that's already there.

4. Hosting Comes With Perks
You'll always get a small gift from me for hosting, because I appreciate the fact that you're throwing a party! You can also earn FREE product based on your party sales. For example, if your party sales total $300, you can earn 10% ($30) in free product with no bookings, 15% ($45) with one booking, and 20% ($60) with two bookings. Free product earnings begin with total party sales of $200 or more.

I know that once you have a party, it will be your new favorite thing! Summer 2014 products will be available soon - send me a message to plan your party today!

Peace & Love - A



No comments:

Post a Comment