Friday, April 25, 2014

Life has a funny way of taking you places you never thought you'd go. I realize that more now than I ever have before. As a new mom, I've been taking a hard look at my life, the example I'm setting for my baby girl, and the kind of wife I am to my husband. Like any other self-respecting person, I want to be the best I can at everything I do. But like many new moms will tell you, you begin to lose yourself in all of the focus on your family. That's what brought me to Mary Kay.

I've used Mary Kay products for years, but never thought (seriously) about selling them until recently. I was looking for a way to connect with other women that was relaxed and rooted in a place of sharing our secrets and some positive energy. I also wanted to do something for myself that would still allow me to focus on my family. Starting my Mary Kay business seemed like the perfect opportunity when it presented itself a couple weeks ago. So here I am, starting a new business, and hoping to make some great new friends and share the great line of Mark Kay products.

So what does this have to do with you? Well, anyone that knows me personally will tell you that I'm not a high-pressure sales person. I don't like to be pressured into purchases and I know my customers wouldn't want that either. So if you ask me questions, have a party, or want a one-on-one consultation, know that I'll always tell you the truth and I won't make suggestions that don't fit with your lifestyle. I want to be your favorite Mary Kay lady - so your satisfaction is of the utmost importance to me. Additionally, I'll always have monthly specials, great hostess programs, and promotions.

I'm so excited to start my business and I want to bring all of you along for the ride. To celebrate my new start, I'll be running the following promotions for orders through May 2!

All Orders - 10% off!
All Orders $50 or more - 15% off!
All Orders $75 or more - 20% off!

Visit my website at www.marykay.com/aholfinger to see the latest Mary Kay products and to shop online. If you'd like to order by phone or email, contact me here:
(740) 506-1274 or aholfinger@marykay.com

Peace & Love - Afton

No comments:

Post a Comment